Keep the chance and Join Us!
We look for talented people bringing their value to our teams, willing to acquire responsabilities, interested in complex projects that typify our ICT market today. Our people desires to acquire new skills and sharing their own knowledge in a context of continuos emprovement and in an exiting environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and authorize the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 d. lgs. June 30, 2003 No. 196 - "Code regarding the protection of personal data" and art. 13 GDPR 679/16 - "European regulation on the protection of personal data". Cv must include: passport photo, actual grading and remuneration and reference to the role of your interest.
We are looking for an ICT Sales Account to become part of our sales team. The candidate will be responsible for the scouting, acquisition and management of the relationship with one or more customer segments in line with the target and company strategies.
Areas of Responsibility of the ICT Sales Account:
- Identification / Qualification / Sales / Development of the company products and services according to individual and team goals;
- Analysis of prospects strengths and weaknesses and detection of actions to acquire sectors and segments;
- Identification of new customers and managing the current ones;
- Support in defining the company's "Value Proposition" both from the point of view of new products and about the existing products retuning;
- Database creation and profiling (customers and partners);
- Activation of contacts through direct marketing tools: telemarketing, e-mail marketing and social media and vice versa (managing contacts from digital leads)
- Taking appointments with potential customers / partners;
- Commercial proposition of medium / high complexity negotiation and following cooperation;
- Use and support in the development of business information systems, functional to sales: pipeline and CRM.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and 2 years of ICT sales experience;
- Proven ability to acquire new customers in the ICT world in particular cloud / connectivity / security;
- Customer Portfolio;
- Mastery of sales techniques;
- Knowledge of the customer target;
- Knowledge of marketing tools;
- Diploma and / or Degree in humanistic or economic disciplines;
- Good knowledge of English - Level B1 / B2;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Team Work;
- Determination of achievement of objectives;
- Good negotiation skills.
Cclassification and remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
The published announcement is open to candidates of both sexes, in full compliance with Law 903/1977.
Please send your CV and authorize the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 d. lgs. June 30, 2003 No. 196 - "Code regarding the protection of personal data" and art. 13 GDPR 679/16 - "European regulation on the protection of personal data".
Information about the confidentiality of the data collected during the selection can be found at www.caldera21.com/contatti/lavora-con-noi/.